What a crazy week last week, I am sorry I am just getting around to this. My son had his first hip-hop dance recital and then there was Father’s day. So I want to say a big THANK YOU to Stephy @ Stephysweetbakes for the nomination, I am so grateful to you!
The rules are:
1 – Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2 – Answer the 10 questions given by the nominator.
3 – Nominate and link 10 bloggers.
4 – Notify all the bloggers you’ve nominated.
5 – Create 10 new questions for your nominees to answer.
My 10 questions for the nominees are:
1. Do you have any unfulfilled dreams you are awaiting to come true and if so plz do share?
-As you know I am a nail tech and I would love to open a Nail Spa were you could go have pedicure and get your nails done and be able to have a cocktail or glass or wine. However, that would probably never happen here in Utah since its nearly impossible to get a liquor license.
2. Lavish lifestyle or simple and meek?
-I am in love with all things beauty and fashion so I definitely have to go with lavish
3. Which do you prefer with some free time, Walk or Sleep/nap?
-I love going for walks, I hate taking naps if I do I feel like crap the rest of the day. So no naps for this girl.
4. Paperback or Digital format novels? Which one you like best?
-Does Audio count? I do a lot of audio books, I have ADD when it comes to reading books I always get side tracked on what I could be doing and have to re-read the same page three times.
5. What do you enjoy about your blog?
-I love the great bloggers I have met, I had know idea complete strangers would be so supportive! Thanks bloggers!
6. Honesty or Loyalty? Which do you think is more admirable?
-I would have to say honesty, I would respect someone more for their honesty.
7. Most memorable moment so far in your life?
-It would have to be having my son, it’s been the greatest gift.
8. With age comes…….respect OR wisdom?
-I think wisdom and along with that comes a greater respect for things too, so I believe they are hand in hand.
9. What’s the one thing about yourself that you would say you love most?
-Hmmm that’s a tough one, no kidding. I would say my bluntness, if you ask for my advice you better be ready to get the truth I am not going to sugar coat it for you. I appreciate the people in my life who do the same.
10. If you had been given $3,000 by someone to do what you will with it, and you were financially stable but not rich (doing pretty good so to speak, but COULD do better, just not in harms way financially), would you choose to give to a more needy person, OR keep it and buy some things you have BEEN longing to get?
-That’s a tough one, I love helping people in need. But honestly one thing I have been dying to do is get my husband his dream classic car. He had a truck he rebuilt when he was younger but had to sell it after the end of his first marriage. I know how badly he wants one and I have always wanted to roll up with a classic car for him and surprise him since he would never do it for himself.
My 10 questions for the Nominees:
1. What is your favorite music?
2. If you were stranded on an island and could only take one thing with you what would it be?
3.When you were a kid what did you say you wanted to be when you grew up?
4.If you could go any place in the world were would you go?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. If you could one piece of advice what would it be?
7. What has been your favorite blog post you have written thus far?
8. What would you say your greatest quality is?
9. If you could choose one car of these cars which would it be a 1969 Dodge Charger or brand new Ferrari?
10. what is one thing blogging has taught you?