Also here is a list of things I am grateful for, although if I really listed everything it would take me days and I would bore you all.
I am grateful for:
- My husband he works so hard so that we can have this amazing life and sacrifices a lot.
- My little Mad man, his humor and kindness has been such a blessing.
- My family who are always there when we need something even if it’s not always the best timing.
- My in laws who have taken me in and make me feel at home. We always have a great time.
- My friends who have become like family, they are there and we never get tired of getting together.
- My health, although I have MS I am very lucky how healthy I am. I do not need medication at this point, or have to live with any daily pain.
- My home, I feel blessed to live in the US and have the freedoms we have. Even though there are those that seek to make us afraid they will not do so.
That’s just scratching the surface but I do feel very blessed for each day. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.